Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesdays, however, suck

Fizzlebait.

However, brain has been figuring ways to solve the issues in DTD's beginning, so that's good. Need to sit down with paper and pencil and start mapping a few things visually. Also need to do a little more research.

Fizzling out though was not pretty and left me in a rather aggressively self-destructive mood, which I placated by watching a particularly nasty death scene I can't actually bring myself to watch except with much wincing and covering of my ears... but I figure if I watch the worst that can happen to someone I like, my simple troubles are going to seem like absolutely nothing. Sure enough, it seems to have worked, my life is seeming rosy by comparison, and things are perking up this afternoon.

Movie line that makes me grin right now:

"I never strike my flag for an enemy or a rebel. Now put that in your peace pipe and smoke it."

2 comments:

Rachel Kovaciny said...

I figure if I watch the worst that can happen to someone I like, my simple troubles are going to seem like absolutely nothing.

See, this is the exact reasoning behind why I watch "Hills are for Heroes" when I'm depressed.

DKoren said...

That's actually mostly why I did it, because I remember you saying that before, and that it had worked.