Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)

Well, I'm currently re-watching Highlander, though I started on Season 4, because I own seasons 4 and 5 on DVD, but not the rest. I've finished off Season 4 and am now on disc 3 in Season 5. Trying to watch an ep every couple days on that one.

I'm also waiting for more season 3 of Route 66 to show up from Netflix, though it looks like their discs have all gone weirdly astray and are no longer available.

I'm also re-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer from start to finish. Up to the middle of Season 2 on that one.

Still working slowly through Have Gun-Will Travel as well. Not in a hurry there because I don't want to run out of new episodes anytime soon.

When The Tudors season 4 comes out on DVD, I plan to watch that.

And if the powers that be ever decide to release the rest of The Big Valley, I will snap that up on the spot. I mean come on, leaving off in the middle of season 2?? Dudes, get the rest of the series released!

No comments: