Monday, July 18, 2016

Move along, move along

This blog is currently quiet because nothing is going on here worth sharing.  No writing, no reading, very little movie watching, not even any walking, but that latter's only because Silver has hit six months and went in to get neutered last week, poor baby.  So, I'm not allowed to take him out and about until the stitches come out next week.  Having a young hyper dog is interesting when you can't wear them out with a couple walks a day.  However, we've had a spat of off-leash dogs -- pit bulls no less -- running around the neighborhood, so maybe the break will get those guys off the street so I can take my dog for a peaceful walk without stressing out about what we'll run into.  We've already been attacked once, really don't need that in our lives.

The Cone of Shame (and pink tongue)

6 comments:

Hamlette (Rachel) said...

If only it was a Cone of Silence, ala Get Smart!

He's still cute, anyway :-)

DKoren said...

Ack, I can't remember what the Cone of Silence does. Did it do the opposite or something silly like that? LOL! Cuz Silver is 99% silent right now and I need him to give me a bark when he needs to go outside! It's okay to make a noise, dog! Truly!

Hamlette (Rachel) said...

No one can hear anything in the Cone of Silence. It's supposed to make your conversation private, but instead, you can't hear each other.

Melissa Amateis said...

He is absolutely beautiful!

I've been trying to keep at the writing and reading, but this heat just zaps me. So, so hot today that I only went outside to get my mail and that's it.

Tom said...

I have been been away from writing for awhile too, and just catching up with some of your older posts. Wishing you all the best.

DKoren said...

It's good to see you back! I've missed reading your posts! Merry Christmas to you and your family.