Friday, November 03, 2017

And so, this happened...

I moved to Idaho this week and am currently enjoying a light snow storm.  Silver thinks this is fantastic.  I think this is fantastic.  I can finally get the house cold enough to be comfortable.  I am however, wishing I'd labeled the moving boxes a leeetttttlllleeee more precisely.  I can't find several highly necessary things.  Sigh.


Also, I'm afraid I won't be able to review any movies for awhile, unless I watch them online.  It was either my cats or my television.  They both wouldn't fit in the car, so the television stayed behind.  Naturally, I want nothing more than to curl up on the couch with Silver and a cup of hot tea and watch one of my trusty movies, but that will just have to wait awhile.

2 comments:

  1. As someone who is invigorated by colder weather I'm kinda jealous! (My oldest son is the same way and really misses his snowy winter from his college years in Flagstaff!) Hope everything's gone smoothly and that you have a TV soon! Will be looking for future reports. :)

    Best wishes,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I admit the temp is so refreshing right now. No more 100 degree heat for me, thank goodness! It's 32 out right now and lovely. About 4 inches of snow this morning. My dog is in heaven. :-D

      Delete