Monday, July 12, 2010

You can't leave us hanging like that

Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale

I don't really have a good one. The only ones I can think that made me go "whaaaaa---?" were the ones for shows that ended up being canceled and so the cliffhanger season finales were left hanging forever. Lonesome Dove: The Outlaw Years is one such. I reallllllly wanted to know what was going to happen next. And if I recall, Earth 2 and Nowhere Man also left us hanging. I loved all three series, and they all died an untimely death. But I don't consider them truly OMG WTF season finales.

1 comment:

becca said...

I haven't seen any of the TV shows that you mentioned in this post, but I do know what the craziest finale (season AND series) I've seen is. Two words: John Doe. The show was cancelled and the finale didn't explain anything! It actually raised more questions. It was awesome and terrible at the same time.