Friday, April 28, 2006

If you'd like to swing on a star

I'm back in the swing of working on novel! Woo! Back to where I can't wait for work to finish so I can have at it. Where I wake up thinking about the scenes ahead and go to sleep thinking about them. Where I stop watching movies cuz it cuts into my writing time. 'Course, that last part was helped along by the death of my television set. I've shifted my deadline for completion of the novel up to May 19 from the 22, but I expect to complete it much sooner than that.

1 comment:

Rachel Kovaciny said...

Sweet! You're so going to be done before the deadline--you rock!

Now if certain characters would stop distracting me, I could possibly finish my first draft before the deadline. I tell myself there are only about 12,000 words to go, but I might be lying.