Millie at ClassicForever tagged me on this one. Here's 10 random facts about me you might not know.
1. If my hair isn't long enough to braid at least sections of, I tend to be unhappy. I blame this on Lee Marvin and his character of Tully Crow in The Comancheros, whose single random braid was the first I imitated. I'm thinking of this because I'm wearing one like that right now...
2. I'd much rather do yardwork than housework.
3. I love catching snakes.
4. I am attracted to Men in Scarves. Seriously. Show me a bunch of pictures and I am immediately drawn to the ones with a scarf around their neck. So much so that I have started collecting pictures of my favorite actors in scarves. Just because.
5. I am not a very forgiving person. I'm working on that.
6. I am a good baseball player.
7. I am allergic to wheat.
8. I own and know how to use a bullwhip.
9. I will run immediately to the grocery store if the cats or dog are out of food, but if I am out of human food, I usually opt to skip dinner instead.
10. I bought a new sewing machine from Amazon seven years ago. I have never opened the box it was shipped in.
I'm going to tag Patti, Tom of Motion Picture Gems, Rabia, and Laura, but please feel free to ignore if not inclined to participate. I know I'm personally terrible about memes and being tagged myself, so just disregard. And if anyone else wants to join in, by all means, do so! It's always fun to learn more about the people I "hang out" with the most.