Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I thought I'd call him Silver



This is Silver, my new Husky pup.  His fur is dark, but tipped with silver.  He glows in the sunlight, it's so cool.  He's seven weeks old and has already won my heart.  He's quiet, calm, affectionate, playful, and wants to be wherever I am.  Preferably on me, as you can tell from the above picture.  He thinks he's a lap dog.  The cats are like oh, one of these creatures again.  LOL.

So, in addition to movie reviews, there are now liable to be regular puppy reports.  Hope no one minds!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! That's lovely.

It's been just over a year since our Luke died. We still have his older brother but I've had a strong yen lately for a puppy...

Love that photo!!
Laura

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! That's lovely.

It's been just over a year since our Luke died. We still have his older brother but I've had a strong yen lately for a puppy...

Love that photo!!
Laura

Hamlette (Rachel) said...

Silver. It is a good name.

He has traveled far -- obviously very fatigued. No wonder he wants to sleep on you!

Want to touch! <3

Olivia said...

I'm so happy for you!