Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Silver update

Silver is fascinated by the television.  I watched Randolph Scott Westerns all weekend, and Silver watched them with me. (Extra points for guessing which movie we're watching in this pic!)

My Rosie cat loves Silver and will rub on him and clean his head.  He's slowly learning to be gentle, as who can not be nice to a mama cat giving you love?  He's now licking her back, though he still wants to play, of course.  Puppy.  Also, when I brought him home, he was smaller than the cats.  He's now bigger.




4 comments:

Carissa (Regency Woman) said...

Awwwwwwww. It's so cute when pets get along! I don't think I've ever seen a Randolph Scott western so I've no idea which one you're watching. But I'm heading into a western phase (as my current blog design testifies) so I might look him up. Any recommendations?

DKoren said...

I love your current blog design!!! So cool!

I'm personally quite fond of Ride Lonesome, The Tall T, and Comanche Station, all of which share similarities, because they were written by the same guy (Burt Kennedy), and directed by the same guy (Budd Boetticher), staring the same guy, and all were filmed in the awesome Alabama Hills. I also remember really liking Seven Men From Now, but I haven't seen that one in quite a few years now, so I've forgotten the details of it. It's also the same writer/director. They're later in Scott's career, but there's a lot of fun earlier Westerns too. The Desperadoes and The Spoilers are very enjoyable. And I do also love Ride the High Country, which was his last movie.

Since I've just watched/re-watched at least 8 of his movies, I'll try to get some reviews up.

Laura said...

Love!! So cute. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

DKoren said...

Thanks! I just wish he'd stop growing so fast!