Saturday, September 03, 2016

The Liebster tag

While I'm catching up on tags this weekend, Eva tagged me for this one. Thanks, Eva!


Rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Answer the eleven questions.
3. Tag eleven bloggers, and let them know you’ve done so.
4. Ask your tagged bloggers eleven questions.


Here are my answers to Eva's questions:

1. What was the last book you read and what did you think of it?
Banner of the Damned by Sherwood Smith.  Quite enjoyed it.

2. Who are five of your favorite literary heroes?
Hm, I honestly have no idea.  I have a ton of book characters I love, a ton I want to be or relate to... but heroes?  That's a different kettle of fish.  I'm not sure I have any heroes in books.  I'll ponder this one some more...

3. What is the most prominent color in your wardrobe?
Hm, doesn't seem to be one.  I suppose black if you consider most of my movie t-shirts are black and I wear t-shirts daily. 

4. Have you ever traveled outside your country of residence?
Yes, I've been to Mexico, Canada, and Australia.


5. Do you write? (As in fiction – short stories, novellas, novels, etc.)
Yes, short stories, novellas, novels, and Combat! fanfiction.  Right now only my short stories have been professionally published.  And unfortunately, my writing website has been inaccessible by me as admin for over a year now, so it's out of date.  I have no idea what to do about that.  I've googled the problem and tried things suggested, and nothing works.  It's very frustrating.  This is what I get for agreeing to move it to Wordpress, which I know little about.  Sigh.

6. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Tea tea tea tea tea!!  Loose leaf black tea, hot, with sugar.  Usually English Breakfast.  Every day!  I don't touch coffee or hot chocolate, though I will have a mocha from Starbucks every now and then, when I'm feeling expansive.

7. What is your favorite boy’s name?
Fletcher

8. What is your favorite girl’s name?
Suzel

9. Do you/have you ever owned a pet?
Yes, many.  Lots of cats, a few dogs, a horse, goldfish, and koi.  Currently only have two cats (mother/daughter rescues), and one young Siberian Husky named Silver.



10. What’s your favorite movies of ALL TIME?
This list is large, so let's go with three that are always at the top of the list:  20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954), Aliens (1986), and The 13th Warrior (1999).  Can't live without any of those, neither do I have to be in a specific mood to watch them.  I'm always ready for any of those!

11. Have you ever been on a roller-coaster?
Yes, the small ones at Disneyland, and then the bigger ones at a couple different Six Flags parks in California.  And really, I never need to ride a roller coaster with a big drop again. I derive no pleasure from plummeting.  I do like fast twisty roller coasters with no drops, but those are hard to find.  Space Mountain at Disneyland remains my favorite roller coaster.

And I'm going to not tag anyone here either, because this is apparently a tag-free zone!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. :)

I like the name Fletcher, too, AND 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Haven't seen it in a while, though.