Monday, April 05, 2010

Day 04 → Your favourite book

The Secret Ways by Alistair MacLean. Read first sometime when I was in my early teens. Was my favorite book from that moment on. Re-read it regularly, and there's always a copy by my desk. The ideal fictional read for me, pushes all the right buttons. It's just a perfect match for my reading needs. One of the main characters, the Count, is also my favorite fictional character. It's one of those books of which I own several copies, featuring different covers, because I'm a dork and do things like that. :-D

1 comment:

Rachel Kovaciny said...

I'm a dork that way too. I have two copies of Jane Eyre and The Big Sleep. And will probably get more.

Loving this month meme, I think I'll try it in May on my Huggermugger blog! Or resurrect my Hamlette one, maybe. Hmm.