Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 29 → Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days

No shortage of hopes, dreams, or plans. They're the stuff life is made of! But they can be distilled down to staying happy and being with family and friends (including online friends) as much as possible. I plan to finish the revisions to one my novels and get it out the door to find an agent. I'm itching to get to work on a brand new YA fantasy novel that's not even a week old. I was brainstorming about this other novel idea, and this brand new idea dropped into my head. Isn't that the way it always goes? It's really grabbed me too, so it'll probably be my nano project this November. If I can wait that long.

I'd planned to train for a half-marathon, but the whole front yard landscaping thing really threw me off track, and I have this 24/7 neck pain that make me wonder how smart it is to be jarring around running. Still, I'd like to take a shot at it because I have a friend doing the same thing. I'd like to at least start getting out walking/jogging an hour a day on weekdays.

No comments: