Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 27 → This month, in great detail

April: the month of spring flowers, spring showers, and birthdays! It seems most of my family, friends, and favorite actors are all born in April. There's even a wedding anniversary in there. It's a very crowded month! There's been a fair amount of rain this month, which has been nice for my new lawn. Not so nice because of the sheer quantity of weeds springing up in the backyard, but that's okay. I'd rather do outside chores than inside ones. It's kept things nice and cool too, which I like. The heat's coming soon enough. I visited with one out of town friend and got to show her around Los Angeles for the day. That was fun and a nice break.

Other than that, it's been pretty much my nice ordinary and routine week in detail times four.

No comments: