Friday, April 02, 2010

Already a day late

So, I'd set aside this meme after several Live Journal friends started it March 1st for me to do in April... and what happens? April 1st comes and goes!

So... here's the daily line up that I'll be following.

Day 01 → Your favourite song
Day 02 → Your favourite movie
Day 03 → Your favourite television programme
Day 04 → Your favourite book
Day 05 → Your favourite quote
Day 06 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 07 → A photo that makes you happy
Day 08 → A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 09 → A photo you took
Day 10 → A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11 → A photo of you taken recently
Day 12 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13 → A fictional book
Day 14 → A non-fictional book
Day 15 → A fanfic
Day 16 → A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 → An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19 → A talent of yours
Day 20 → A hobby of yours
Day 21 → A recipe
Day 22 → A website
Day 23 → A YouTube video
Day 24 → Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25 → Your day, in great detail
Day 26 → Your week, in great detail
Day 27 → This month, in great detail
Day 28 → This year, in great detail
Day 29 → Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 → Whatever tickles your fancy

Day 01 → Your favourite song
Hm. Are opera arias and soundtrack cues included? Of course they are, cuz I say so, and they're my music of choice. If so, this is easy. I've probably said this before, but "Winter March" from Patton by Jerry Goldsmith is my favorite piece of music of all time. No matter how much I love everything else, it's still the one I come back to, the one I've listened to the longest. It went on the first cassette tape I ever owned. Alas, I can't find this piece online anywhere. Sorry.

But for the sake of being fair, I'm going to force myself to think SONG. In which case, I'd have to go with my favorite Beatles song, which is "The Night Before."

No comments: